General Meeting of Sasol Limited’s shareholders to be held entirely by Electronic Communication (through an Online GM Platform) on Friday, 20 November 2020 at 13:00; and
41st Annual General Meeting of Sasol Limited's shareholders to be held entirely by Electronic Communication (through an Online AGM Platform) on Friday, 20 November 2020 at 14:00.
The decision has been taken by the Board of Directors of Sasol Limited that in the light of the current circumstances prevailing in South Africa regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, it is appropriate to hold the General Meeting and Annual General Meeting entirely by electronic communication in accordance with the provisions of clause 20.1.7 of the Sasol Memorandum of Incorporation read with section 63(2) of the Companies Act.
Shareholders can attend the General Meeting and Annual General meeting by accessing the webcast facilitated by Lumi through their computers or mobile devices. The Online GM/AGM Platform will allow Shareholders to vote on the resolutions in real time and post written questions to the Chairman and Directors. The Online GM/AGM Platform is a live webcast of the GM/AGM.
• General Meeting: Shareholders are referred to the Electronic Participation Meeting Guide on pages 122 to 129 of the Circular including the Notice of General Meeting.
• Annual General Meeting: Shareholders are referred to the How to Participate in the Online Annual General Meeting Guide on pages 21 to 26 of the Notice of Annual General Meeting.
Shareholders may be able to view the following documentation by sending an email to Melissa.email@example.com. Please provide your Shareholder Reference Number in order to be able to view the documentation.
- Business Separation Agreement (Executed)
- Disclosure Schedules to Business Separation Agreement (Final)
- Membership Interest Purchase Agreement (Executed) (Body of Agmt Only)_Redacted
- Disclosure Schedules to Membership Interest Purchase Agreement (Final)
- Exhibit F – Operating Services Agreement
- Exhibit G – Marketing Agreement_Redacted
- Exhibit L – Tolling Agreement Term Sheet
- Exhibit B – Limited Liability Company Agreement
- Employees Matters Agreement (Executed)
- Exhibit K – Hexene Supply Agreement Term Sheet
- JVCO Operating Services Term Sheet (Exhibit Version)
- RemainCo Operating Services Term Sheet (Exhibit Version)